Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace Faction's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 am

Btw my faces aren't on here ... go to Vanguard's forum and troll wif me I'll use my foxxies XP
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

Wylo wrote:
wait is that how u spell saliva? it doesnt look right >.>

are you saying u want to cos u love it and want to have Nerc babies? (yes ive said Merc babies but i own the joke so haa!)

from the "are you" bit

and idk the face sucks poo balls covered in..not saliva cos im not sure i can spell it...but poo balls covered in...sherbert powder... o.o...
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

i have seen them

i do not care for them

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am

You are scaring me Wywy Q__Q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am

You diss'd foxes too!

Emo time Q____Q -goes to emo corner-
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

the emo corner is for motional ppl

see what i did there?
affraid i just shattered ur universe affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

I never had a universe to begin with o,...,O
I has a dimension beat that.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 am

i have... chocolate peanuts bounce

there yummy btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 am

Razz is happier than Very Happy!!!

it is!!!

Very Happy turn to Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 am

Bah you post too fast, I am trying to read and troll here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:01 am

Also peanut anything is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:01 am

unless u are allergic :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am

On a side note you and I are now the top posters XD

took me half a day to pass all but you on this forum >.>
Zeze and Mer, and Sarby are the only ones on our forum I can't pass. I ran out of stuff to troll there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am

My friend is allergic to milk and he still drinks it Q__Q ... gives him horrid gas though.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

luckily i am not Razz

not using Very Happy anymore as i am positive Razz is happier :O
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

i <3 milk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

Btw o.o what should I eat with this pasta ? Chicken ham or turkey ? or maybe something else ?
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

ur using us QQ

go back to vanguard u rodent :O

are foxes rodents? o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

I like skim milk, and 1% maybe that other tastes too strong unless it is in baked goods.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

chicken or ham..probably ham since i have chicken most days anyway...but thats just me Razz

i hate turkey...only have about a 1/2 or a slice at christmas o.o
Back to top Go down

nope Rodents are a whole different family, they are in canines with dogs and wolves etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 am

How can you hate eating anything feathery o.o cept duck ... its a bit greasy.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 am

skimmed milk is like water i do not like it. semi-skimmed is what i usually have and its nom...not that i eat it...

full cream milk i have as a treat....its super nom ... again not that i eat it
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 am

cos turkey is a reject :O

and foxes are mean one was on the news the other day

it went into someones home and bit two 9 month old twins Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am

The kid probably tried to hit it .... they are usually cautious. Most likely he was exploring or trying to get water. Unless it was a grey fox they are aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.   Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trolling topic cause Niro wants to be evil.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next