Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace Faction's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wylo

Wylo

Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D Empty
PostSubject: Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D   Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 am

just something i found out when i paniced cos i thought i was gonna die lol...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so when u get up to this bit, and ur trying to get to the firey balls of doom, try going into this corner, it makes things a hell of alot easier...i tried it and it does work, the walker didnt kill me Razz also on this picture, ide already passed the square room and was outside the 1st firey ball of doom room. Very Happy

hope this helps, and if u already knew about it then...now u have a pretty picture to help you too? Razz
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D   Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am

YAY! a way to get past that damned guard there xD

also wylo, did you watch the vid on youtube? she goes east instead of west to the firey balls of doom, the way she goes its no firey balls, but more square guard patrol rooms 3 of them like the firey ball corridors. im wondering which is easier in your opinion? maybe il try west next time ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D   Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 pm

i didnt watch the vid, but i was wondering the same thing
in all honesty though i find the firey balls of doom easier, but like u, i will try the other route next week...

the possibility of dying seems much higher on that route though Sad.....damn walkers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D   Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abit of help for the jungle explorers :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solace :: Welcome to Solace :: General Talk-
Jump to: