Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace Faction's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Mao's Herc...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wylo

Wylo

Regarding Mao's Herc... Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 pm

ok so a few months back in one of our many conversations, me and Mao got into a little debate over whether there could be a Female baby Hercules...Mao said that they were all male, i said that since they were babies they could be a girl, then the debate grew...and I decided Herc could just be a fat girl with no bra. After thinking about this i was stunned to see a female herc walking down west Archosaur! what was even odder is that it was actually Mao's herc! now i know what you are thinking. Maos herc looks nothing like a girl, but i had a little chat with Sharon (yup thats her name..) and she said that being Mao's herc is just her day job and Mao wants her to be a boy..she knew that if she was a girl Mao would never want her so when Mao comes she puts on her disguise and throws her bag of super-smelly-perfumey-things into the bank at south archo and immediately runs to Mao..Mao never sees this because his safety lock is still on. (she told me whilst safety lock is activated on certain venos thats when there pets go to them). ok so now you might be thinking thats all fine and dandy but there is no proof!..well...turns out i took a SS without there noticing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and if that isn't enough today i saw her again when Mao was afk (she must have took a lil walk and went back to Mao before Mao noticed..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So now you all know .. .. ..

noneoftheaboveisatallphotoshoppedinanywayandisgeniuneproofthatsomehercs(includingMao's)arefemale.
Back to top Go down
MaoMasuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

fakes!!! lies!!! all of it! :O
Back to top Go down
Maevee

Maevee

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

NO! it's undeniable proof!!! Herc is a GIRL o.o
There's no doubt about it now xD Sorry Mao Razz
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 am

hee hee hee i told you it was true :O
screenshots never lie Razz
also, mao u got any idea what shampoo Shanon is using? looks very healthy..and its grown very quickly Surprised
think it was abit dyed in the first pic and it had faded in the 2nd..wavy in the 2nd though

she looks vewy pwetty...ya know...for a herc-girl...
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm

this is hilarious.

thats all Razz

and yep, absolute proof i feel xP
Back to top Go down
MaoMasuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 am

nooooo, not u too xsi Sad this is a conspiracy :O
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 am

Mao i know its hard but you have to stop denying the truth now...
Shanon still loves you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

im so sorry Razz
its just those screenshots, well...it says it all really dont you reckon Wink

though, i do wonder...she sits down so much, are females really that lazy?! we may have some proof to agree with mao here Razz
Back to top Go down
MaoMasuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:39 am

yuss Surprised happy to see ur not all lost yet xsi Razz
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

haha Very Happy

we could also suggest that perhaps...he is embarressed about the fact that hes actually a transvestite, which is why wylo has seen him sneaking off to dress up? Wink

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm

unfortunatly that isnt true, Hercs are suppost to sit down all the time, if she didnt sit down then she wouldn't fit into the Herc job..and well...she would just be a golden fat girl.

Shes actually very active...she said something about shock putt or hammer-throw lessons...
and she plays rugby every sunday whilst mao is sleeping.

also she isnt a transvestite...i asked if i could pull her hair to see if it was real cos in all honesty the first time i saw her i couldnt quite believe it...but it is legitimate (her hair is soo soft :O) and she was very graceful about it^^
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

hahaha lol!

this is the funniest thread ive read in a long time.

hmmm mao...he has an answer for everything!
not sure my theories are accurate anymore Neutral
Back to top Go down
Maevee

Maevee

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Lol U can never win agaisnt Wylo xP
Back to top Go down
MaoMasuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:00 am

hehe, i know xsi >.<

i think wylo is just lieing to make hes new 'girl friend' look like an awesome girl, when in reality Herc is a big fat guy.
have u thought about why wylo is the only one who have seen herc with hair and dress??
wylo is the one making herc dress up like a sissy Shocked

now wylo will go affraid when he sees i've found the truth behind all these lies of hes Razz
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 am

you dont know her like i do!

literally...u think shes a he...

ur just jealous because she trusts me and she doesn't like you anymore...thats right she doesn't she told me!... she hates spending time with you and when u " xP " all the time it makes here want to "smush" (as she put it) u...
she knows i told you guys but she is happy i did, i just did what she was afraid to do (she hopes you all find it ok btw Surprised).
also are you trying to say im making her use your wigs? why blame me and her when u enjoy dressing as a girl? (a rather fugly one if you ask me >.>)

i can assure you also mao secretly looooves the fact his herc is a girl, havent you guys ever considered that mao always says he isnt a she as a cover up? and that projecting the idea that i want herc babies (just an exaggeration for effect Razz) to lure you all away that Mao wants Merc babies? (still an exaggeration ^^)

Mao loves a big flab biatch covered in gold that has a secret identity bounce

chew on that mao...the flab i mean.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xsi

Xsi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Sad

everytime a decent theory proving the males masculinity comes forward...boom! wylo takes it to the extreme Razz

i actually cant think of anything to say to that...

maybe i need to have words with the herc...see whether wylo is infact bribing him to say these things.

Merc babies. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 am

Maybe she's not covered in gold ... maybe she is one of those people that can't tan so she went and got a spray tan but it went horribly wrong so now she is forever covered in gold .... QQ poor herc ladymanthing.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 am

i can ask her if u want niro o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

I'm scared to... Mao wants to feed her my liver ... who knows what else she eats off a fox o_O She is a pretty big girl after all.
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 am

well when mao is chewing on golden flabby bits (its not tan i asked its her actual skin O.O) she might like the faint taste of fox liver :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 am

actually I might need that liver back ... I looked it up ... turns out you need those X___X
Back to top Go down
Wylo

Wylo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 am

ouch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Mao's Herc...   Regarding Mao's Herc... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Mao's Herc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solace :: Welcome to Solace :: General Talk-
Jump to: